rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2 why people searching the link and what is the meaning of this link
Are you trying to stream the link for youtube stream to YouTube Live Events?
Then there are solutions to use Youtube Streaming and where you put the link or use this link “rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2” on the live server follow some steps below.
- Open this Link 1st on the browser: https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard.
- Navigate to Encoder setup & find & copy the Server URL from the page.
- Find the Stream Name or Key end of the URL don’t forget to add “/” Slash before your Stream or Stream Key
- Here is the example: Suppose Your Steam name is ABCD or ABCD143 then add this after the stream link suppose
- Copy the whole link first
- Then open Stream Catcher.
- Click on Setting then > Streaming Settings
- Find the Streaming Protocol Type and select on dropdown menu RTMP Menu
- Now on the Streaming Public URL box Copy the Whole RTMP URL which copied before.
- Now on the stream Catcher homepage click on the given blue RECORD icon.
- That’s it you are successfully done your first steaming.
How to use rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/ link on streaming
Are you still confused and don’t find the answer then maybe this video will help you please watch.
I hope this little guide helps you stay connected have a good streaming journey.
Read More about Tech on GuideDiary